In order to achieve its objectives, Eucobat will
- Collect, collate, exchange and benchmark information from members, within the limits authorized by law, to promote an efficient operation of the collection, recycling and treatment schemes
- Provide interested parties, including European and international institutions, with all pertinent information
- Provide members with assistance and information concerning the implementation of the EU directive and other relevant legislation
- Liaise with other European organizations such as various industry and consumer associations and other interest groups;
- Organize and participate in events, congresses, conferences, projects, meetings and working groups for the exchange of information and experiences among common interest groups;
- Collate, publish and share codes of best practices and provide logistical, information and support services to members.